Highly specialized production and manufacturing property on 16.2 acres. Site already has a Cannabis Use Permit approved by Monterey County. Owner financing with strong down payment available at reasonable rates.
LOT SIZE: 705,650+/-square feet or 16.2 acres
POWER: 3,000+ amps; Utilities served by PG&E with high volume gas and power services. Facility also has a backup generator for emergencies.
WATER: Private system with three wells provides an ample supply for irrigation and sprinkler protection
• 168,450+/- SF of Greenhouses: Conley A frame (10' gutter height) and Cravo retractable roof (12" gutter height) greenhouses with significant concrete, circulation and exhaust ventilation, shade and insulation curtains, roll up side walls with insect screening, and computerized environmental controls
• 72,700 +/- SF steel building for drying, cooling and processing with 8 drying rooms of 30,500+/- SF and 20-foot eve height; 2 insulated drying and cooling rooms of 42,165 +/- SF and 24-foot eve height; three covered, elevated, truck dock loading areas; and an Argus computerized environmental temperature and humidity control system.
• 5,500 +/- SF of office space
• 3,000 +/- SF Tissue Culture Lab;
• Bar coding tracking system setup throughout facility
• Paved parking lot for 150 vehicles
• Additional 1.5 acres of baserocked, level pad area for future greenhouse space development
• Storm water retention system
• County-approved water source
• Just off Highway 1, and 12 miles from Highway 101
• 50 miles to San Jose International Airport
• 24 miles to Monterey Regional Airport
• 5 miles from Watsonville Municipal Airport
• 60 miles to I-5
We have other properties available as well, all in the Central Coast region. Contact us for more information.
Owner financing at reasonable rates available and negotiable with a strong down payment.
Posting is free and can include: Licenses, Real Estate, Complete Businesses, and Investment. If you are looking for something specific, make sure to stop in from time to time, as the listings update often.
Add a Listing