Exciting Multi License opportunity to enter the cannabis space with high revenues, located in the most sought after market in the world! Positioned in a premium area in Los Angeles that serves not only locals but tourists alike. This dispensary has amazing visibility providing the shop with a high volume of foot traffic. With over 50 employees this business runs like a clock!
The shop is averaging a million a month gross, with December’s monthly gross at $1million 33% coming from the retail and 66% from the Distribution and Manufacturing. The Cultivation supplies the in house flower.
Not only is it successful as it is but also has huge upside. The shop does very limited to no marketing outside of Weedmaps and local events. By allocating time and capital into Marketing it can add a significant percentage of both top line and bottom line performance.
- Rent: $27k/month (Long Term Lease in place)
- Building Size: 8,000 sqft (Retail is 1,300 sqft, Manufacturing/Distribution is 2,700 sqft, Cultivation is 4,000 sqft)
- Power: 600 amps
- Parking: 5 + Street parking available
- Cultivation: 70 lights
- Retail (Recreational 21+, Medical): For the retail sale and delivery of cannabis or cannabis products to customers.
- Cultivator: <10,000 sqft
- Manufacturing (Type 6, Level 1): For sites that manufacture cannabis products using non-volatile solvents, or no solvents.
- Distributor: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Multiple Licenses: Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing Level 1 (Type 6), Distribution
- Gross Sales – Over $1,000,000.00 Monthly, and starting in February will have additional six figure revenues coming from the delivery service adding to the current gross.
- Wholesale Inventory: $500k (Negotiable)
- Employees: >50
- Customers: Over 10,000 in database
- Training: 30 Days provided by the Seller
The cannabis market is competitive, but with the turn of the year licensed owners will see a very strong market position due to regulation enforcement and the closure of non-licensed facilities. Revenues are expected to increase over the next 12 months due to these changes being carried out by the state in 2019.
Asking Price: $19,200,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.