Unique opportunity to acquire a complete vertical cannabis opportunity that is located on a 6,000 SqFt facility. Licenses in place are Retail, Consumption Lounge, Non-Storefront Delivery, Cultivation & Distribution in Cathedral City, CA (Population of 55k+ Residents). The Seller has CUP’s in place along with a complete set of plans stamped and approved locally by the City. Cathedral City is located between San Bernardino and Palm Springs and is considered to be a strategic location especially for an operator with a Distribution & Delivery License representing a greater value.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their Retail, Consumption Lounge, Non-Storefront Delivery, Cultivation and Distribution footprint in the Cathedral City Market. Cannabis Businesses were labeled as essential businesses back in March of 2020, meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
- Space: 6,000 SqFt
- Rent: $2 Per SqFt + NNN
- Lease: New Lease Terms to be Negotiated
- Ceiling Height: 12’-14’
- Parking Spots: 10+
- License: Retail, Consumption Lounge, Non-Storefront Delivery, Cultivation, Distribution
- Retail Storefront: Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- On-Site Consumption: THE NEXT BIG THING IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY, you can open up a marijuana lounge. The move gives visitors a place to smoke or eat edibles, since many hotels and rental properties don’t allow for smoking. Similar to alcohol, cannabis can’t be consumed in public places.
- Non-Storefront Retail: Deliver cannabis goods to the end-consumers doorstep.
- Cultivation: Growing cannabis
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all cannabis businesses: Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, Distributors.
Looking for Funding?
Whether it’s for a fast growth situation, a turnaround in a rising industry we can connect you with lenders. If you are looking for acquisitions, purchases and expansion these lenders could fund against a company’s revenues, accounts receivable, licenses, inventory, and real estate. By focusing on assets, instead of balance sheets and projections, the lenders could fund opportunities that banks can not. Please notify the listing agent mentioned below if you want to hear more information about this.
Asking Price: $500,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Tom Milks, DRE CA LIC# 02064305
If you have any questions call Tom (619) 972-5952
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.