This project is in the Use Permit process with the City of Grover Beach to operate a commercial cannabis manufacturing, processing and distribution facility. The existing building easily accommodates a pre-approved processing operation for drying, curing and trimming to service the substantial acreage of cannabis cultivated here on the Central Coast. There is also space for large-scale automated packaging solutions with ample storage. An added bonus is the option to expand the building’s footprint to double in size with quick permitting turnaround.
- 13,325 SF of commercial cannabis manufacturing, processing and packaging*.
- 1,455 SF of commercial cannabis distribution uses*.
- 1,820 SF of office and ancillary uses in support of the commercial cannabis operation*.
- Approved HVAC/Odor mitigation plan with equipment included in the purchase price**.
- Approved Security plan with equipment included in purchase price**.
- Interior demo completed to support submitted building plans.
- Vacant area on premises ideal for delivery access (semis approved) and overflow parking.
- Completed lot merger for total of 73K+ SF making this parcel ideal for expansion to double the existing footprint.
*Project description and SF allocations for all licenses can be updated to accommodate any requested changes, which may require license application amendments resulting in additional time for final approval.**Equipment requires installation.